6 Steps to Heal Generational Trauma
Abandonment. Adultery. Divorce. Sex scandals. Unexpressed grief. Powerful emotions and traumatic shocks handed down through generational trauma.
Many families have skeletons in their closet. What few realise is that, unless old traumas are fully healed, they’re passed down through epigenetic inheritance.
“A really insightful course…
This course has given me renewed vigour to further explore my family tree, but from a completely different perspective.”
— DW, Bristol, UK
Is generational trauma affecting you or your family today?
Many of our parents and grandparents experienced traumatic life situations they couldn’t cope with at the time they happened.
We experience these traumas as a form of PTSD—as if we had experienced the original trauma.
Yet because we weren’t even alive, it’s difficult to pinpoint the origin.
We feel heavy, stuck, brittle, depressed, anxious, unable to cope—and we have no idea why.
Living with generational trauma is like living with ghosts.
Like living in emotional concrete.
A 6-step process to understand, uncover and heal generational trauma
Are you drawn to genealogy? All that research may be an unconscious pull to not just open the family skeleton closet, but to heal the buried trauma.
This course provides a structured framework to see through the fog of shame and denial that clouds the past. Then you’ll understand its impact on the present.
- Understand what generational trauma is
- Recognise the impact of generational trauma
- Understand the challenges of uncovering your family’s past
- Identify sources of trauma in your family
- Relate current issues to past ones
- Safely handle trauma as it surfaces
“This course is a deep dive into family stories and history.
Like a jigsaw puzzle, it addresses areas in your psyche where trapped emotions are causing behaviours and pain in life today, allowing you to clear out the old and allow the new to come in.”
— DG, Milton Keynes, UK
Join this 6-week live webinar series with Michael H Hallett
Healing generational trauma brings you into closer connection with your family—both past and present—as you come to accept that, no matter what happened, everyone did the best they could.
- Runs for 6 consecutive weeks, same day/time each week
- Each session lasts 60 minutes + course work
- Q & A – your individual questions answered
- You will receive slides, speech notes + workbooks
- Facebook group for questions + connect with others
- 100% money back guarantee (see below)
To check availability and book your place on this unique course, please click below.
100% refund up to 24 hours prior to the start date and time of the second session.