5 Steps to Heal Generational Trauma
Are you struggling to heal generational trauma?
Abandonment. Adultery. Divorce. Sex scandals. Unexpressed grief. Powerful emotions and traumatic shocks handed down from one generation to another.
Many families have skeletons in their closet. What few realise is that, unless old traumas are fully healed, they’re passed on to subsequent generations through epigenetic inheritance.
Is generational trauma affecting you or your family today?
Many of our parents and grandparents had shocking life experiences they couldn’t cope with at the time they happened. If these traumas were unresolved, they passed them on to their descendants.
We experience these traumas as a form of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder—as if we had experienced the original trauma. Yet because we weren’t even alive, it’s difficult to pinpoint the origin of these traumas.
We feel heavy, stuck, brittle, depressed, anxious, unable to cope—and we have no idea why.
Living with generational trauma is like living with ghosts.
Like living in emotional concrete.
A 5-step process to understand, uncover and heal generational trauma
Are you drawn to genealogy? All that research may be an unconscious pull to not just open the family skeleton closet, but to heal the buried trauma.
I’m the Sherlock Holmes of generational trauma. I’ll teach you to see through the fog of shame and denial that clouds the past. Then you’ll understand its impact on the present.
“You know my method. It is founded upon the observation of trifles.”
— Sherlock Holmes
- Understand what generational trauma is
- Recognise the impact of generational trauma
- Identify sources of trauma in your family
- Use Emotional Reverse Engineering to relate current issues to past ones
- Safely handle trauma as it surfaces for resolution
Join this 5-week course facilitated by Michael H Hallett
Healing generational trauma brings you into closer connection with your family—both past and present—as you come to accept that, no matter what happened, everyone did the best they could.
- Next course starts the week of Monday 11th January 2021
- Runs for 5 consecutive weeks, three time slots available per week:
- Tuesdays @ 7pm GMT, Wednesdays @ 1pm GMT, Thursdays @ 8pm GMT
- Each session lasts 45-60 minutes + course work
- Q & A – your individual questions answered
- You will receive slides, speech notes + workbooks
- Facebook group for questions + connect with others
- 100% money back guarantee (if claimed before 1st session of 2nd week of course)